Thursday, March 22, 2018
Independent time activities
1. Use catalog (link on the upper left Search our Catalog) to browse books to read and/or check out.
2. TumbleBooks Story Books, Read Alongs, Nonfiction or Playlists (use link on left; must use headphones)
3. Epic (go to this page for the Epic Classroom Code or look on board). It's most like reading a real book.
4. Storybird - create your own stories! (Log in on tables or on board)
5. Dance Mat Typing - learn and practice your keyboarding skills. Must use headphones!
6. Play chess!